ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH & SAFETY
Protecting the environment along with the safety and health of employees, contractors, communities and the public is fundamental to the way JKLM Energy conducts its business. We are committed to operating safely, protecting the environment and continuing to improve our performance on a daily basis. Our Environmental, Health, and Safety group is led by a team of experienced professionals that coordinate with all departments of the company in order to plan our activities in a responsible manner and in accordance with local, state, and federal EHS regulations. Through corporate leadership and employee involvement, our EHS programs allow us to:
- Pursue excellence in the design, construction, operation and restoration of all properties and facilities
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations
- Assign clear responsibilities to all employees and contractors
- Provide employees with resources and training to meet assigned responsibilities
- Assess the potential risks in all areas of its activities
- Participate in the development of new laws, regulations, and technologies
- Review performance and communicate progress
- Expect continuous improvement.
The safety, health, and protection of the environment and community are top priorities at JKLM Energy. While delivering energy, we aim to protect public health as well as the protection of species, habitats, and groundwater. JKLM uses the best available technology as a part of its commitment to the environment. Every project is designed and managed to identify and properly address environmental impacts.